Dedicated to improving the quality of legal practice in Colorado's federal courts.
Judge Sweeney will touch on the following topics and also leave some time for Q&A (so bring your questions!):
* Hearings on motions, including what to expect during these hearings and pointers for effective advocacy;
* Crafting persuasive objections to a magistrate judge's recom-mendations;
* Tips for putting together the Final Pretrial Order and preparing for the Final Pretrial Conference and Trial Preparation Conference;
* Initial discovery protocols for employment cases; and
* Understanding the workload of an Article III judge and how that impacts our practice.
Materials for this program are available HERE.
2 General CLE credits approved.
Copyright © 2004-2019, Faculty of Federal Advocates. All rights reserved.